I don’t mean to exaggerate when I say that the success or failure of any business depends upon the level of customer service a company provides. In fact, satisfied customer recommend a good company while those disgruntled customer can say many awful things about your company on the social media and influence thousands of people away from doing business with you. I think one of the best way of gauging the service of your company is by conducting telephone surveys.
WHY TELEPHONE SURVEYS ARE CRITICALLY IMPORTANT
Telephone survey can help a business discover the actions are necessary to have a customer service to the next phase, or it can validate the already-strong performance in order to deliver the customer satisfaction by simply and directly dialing and asking the customer of hoe they are doing. Telephone surveys also discover new product and service needs of the target market, thus it also gives input to the needs of the business. There are many ways to collect the data, a telephone survey is an expensive way to make an actionable information in real time. Telephone surveys also have the highest response rate compared to any type of survey methods.
These are a few of the reasons to consider this form of market research:
- A better response to open-ended questions than self-administered surveys (due to probing);
- More control over the order of presentation of questions versus skip ahead that frequently happens with self-administration;
- Better success in avoiding item non-response;
- Less reluctance on sensitive topics than face-to-face interviews;
- Telephone surveys offer the ability to survey hard to reach groups.
A telephone survey conducted by our professional research company helps you take your service to the next level, while collecting vital customer information. So at Kick Start Sales Force, we will conduct the business with highest affairs.